• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

effzee

Nobody cares, the coach after that performance won't make him the full time starter lol...

Why should he? Last time Foles had a great game he followed it up with one of the worst QB performances ever seen against the worst ranked Cowboys D.

More so he had guys running wide open against the Raiders. CBs covering Cooper and DJAX both just fell. McCoy had no one around him on that swing pass.

The really impressive passes were the TDs to the TEs because they weren't his first or second reads and he worked his way around. But even on those he had all day. The Eagles OLINE really bullied the Raiders mostly.

The thing that bothers me is the fact Foles had the same protection and guys wide open against the Cowboys 2 weeks ago and he just couldn't find anyone open or hit them.

So why should Chip just claim him starter off of one amazing once in a lifetime performance? Foles might be the next Flynn or he might be our QB of the future. Too early to tell.

Schefter reporting Rodgers only out three weeks.

I think 4 weeks ends their season, 3 weeks though...there's a chance!

Well they do play the Eagles and Giants so they can easily go 2-0.

Only case I can make for the Eagles is that Barkley hopefully won't play. I think a healthy Vick or Foles gives us a great chance to win. It will be Foles. That plus our D has improved considerably since the start of the season. And playing in GB actually helps us since we have lost 10 home games in a row and seem to play better on the road.

Thursday, November 7th
Redskins @ Vikings

Sunday, November 10th

Eagles @ Packers
Jaguars @ Titans
Bills @ Steelers
Raiders @ Giants
Rams @ Colts
Seahawks @ Falcons
Bengals @ Ravens
Lions @ Bears
Panthers @ 49ers
Texans @ Cardinals
Broncos @ Chargers
Cowboys @ Saints

Monday, November 11th

Dolphins @ Buccaneers

@Fox

379ch.gif

eznark

Banned
Why should he? Last time Foles had a great game he followed it up with one of the worst QB performances ever seen against the worst ranked Cowboys D.

More so he had guys running wide open against the Raiders. CBs covering Cooper and DJAX both just fell. McCoy had no one around him on that swing pass.

The really impressive passes were the TDs to the TEs because they weren't his first or second reads and he worked his way around. But even on those he had all day. The Eagles OLINE really bullied the Raiders mostly.

The thing that bothers me is the fact Foles had the same protection and guys wide open against the Cowboys 2 weeks ago and he just couldn't find anyone open or hit them.

So why should Chip just claim him starter off of one amazing once in a lifetime performance? Foles might be the next Flynn or he might be our QB of the future. Too early to tell.

Well they do play the Eagles and Giants so they can easily go 2-0.

Only case I can make for the Eagles is that Barkley hopefully won't play. I think a healthy Vick or Foles gives us a great chance to win. It will be Foles. That plus our D has improved considerably since the start of the season. And playing in GB actually helps us since we have lost 10 home games in a row and seem to play better on the road.

Plus a short week for GB. I wouldn't put a dime on the Packers keeping that game close. Gonna be embarrassing.

Go Cards! We'll show the Colts what they should have done to a backup QB. Oh wait, he's more a starter than Schoob now jnc Also, I hope Kubiak has a swift recovery, sorry to hear he had a stroke :(

Thursday, November 7th
Redskins @ Vikings

Sunday, November 10th
Eagles @ Packers
Jaguars @ Titans
Bills @ Steelers
Raiders @ Giants
Rams @ Colts
Seahawks @ Falcons
Bengals @ Ravens
Lions @ Bears
Panthers @ 49ers
Texans @ Cardinals
Broncos @ Chargers
Cowboys @ Saints

Monday, November 11th
Dolphins @ Buccaneers

bionic77

Plus a short week for GB. I wouldn't put a dime on the Packers keeping that game close. Gonna be embarrassing.
At least you have an excuse for the losses.

Steelers fans have no excuses left anymore. :(

Gotta go to Philly for a hearing. I just want to say to all the bums and Patriot fans that don't work and just spend all day on GAF (support by my tax dollars along with those of Lunchbox's father) that I hate all of you and wish you nothing but the worst. I hope you all end up like Gata.

Eagles gun style on the packers

foles gonna go for 8 tds and rodgers is gunna be all like "woah he's so much better than me"

and then the eagles win the super bowl and chip kelly is declared king of philly

effzee

I do expect Seneca to be better with a full week to prepare.

He can move around plus your running game will punish the shit out of our non existent LBs. We are decent against the run but that's only because our pass D is so inviting to opposing QBs. Now that we actually face a true bully RB, we will see how the D reacts.

eznark

Banned
At least you have an excuse for the losses.

Steelers fans have no excuses left anymore. :(

Gotta go to Philly for a hearing. I just want to say to all the bums and Patriot fans that don't work and just spend all day on GAF (support by my tax dollars along with those of Lunchbox's father) that I hate all of you and wish you nothing but the worst. I hope you all end up like Gata.

I'm in no way excusing the shit storm of fuckery that is about to unfold in Green Bay.

It is what it is. Sometimes it's just not your year.

cajunator

Banned
Thursday, November 7th
Redskins

Sunday, November 10th
Eagles
Titans
Bills
Raiders
Colts
Seahawks
Bengals
Bears
49ers
Texans
Broncos
Saints

Monday, November 11th
Dolphins

eznark

Banned
If that's true then they'll just roll with Wallace. They don't want to lose Tolzien and they won't carry 4 QB's.

Wait, no McCarthy hasn't said anything. Apparently Rodgers just texted Wilde to tell him he hadn't had any tests done yet.

jbug617

Banned
Thursday, November 7th
Redskins @ Vikings

Sunday, November 10th
Eagles @ Packers
Jaguars @ Titans
Bills @ Steelers
Raiders @ Giants
Rams @ Colts
Seahawks @ Falcons
Bengals @ Ravens
Lions @ Bears
Panthers @ 49ers
Texans @ Cardinals
Broncos @ Chargers
Cowboys @ Saints

Monday, November 11th
Dolphins @ Buccaneers

Pro

If Rodgers is only out for 3 weeks then things aren't that bad. Next 3 weeks for the Pack is Eagles, Giants, Vikings. 2/3 are home games. All winnable even without Rodgers. Pack have only lost one division game (last night). Trying to stay positive. Excellent coaching staff will come up with a game plan to fit Wallace. And the run game is actually good. The problem is still the defense and they need to get their act together even more now.

Drakeon

Thursday, November 7th
Redskins @ Vikings

Sunday, November 10th

Eagles @ Packers
Jaguars @ Titans
Bills @ Steelers
Raiders @ Giants
Rams @ Colts
Seahawks @ Falcons
Bengals @ Ravens
Lions @ Bears
Panthers @ 49ers
Texans @ Cardinals
Broncos @ Chargers
Cowboys @ Saints

Monday, November 11th

Dolphins @ Buccaneers

@Fox

379ch.gif

Grover you up for an avy bet? No anime/furry shit, 1 week?

cajunator

Banned
I agree. Root for the Panthers!

Hopefully they beat the Saints too.

I think theyll split with the Saints. Its gonna be a closer race than I'd like it to be. But instead of the Falcons, its the Panthers this year. Panthers match up well with us because they have solid defense and can run the ball down our gullet. Im legit wary of them. Im actually not too scared of passing attacks because the Saints have been pretty decent against them when teams stop running. the unfortunate thing is, SF, Seattle, and Carolina are all run teams and we play 2 of the 3 on the road.

Pagusas

Elden Member
If Rodgers is only out for 3 weeks then things aren't that bad. Next 3 weeks for the Pack is Eagles, Giants, Vikings. 2/3 are home games. All winnable even without Rodgers. Pack have only lost one division game (last night). Trying to stay positive. Excellent coaching staff will come up with a game plan to fit Wallace. And the run game is actually good. The problem is still the defense and they need to get their act together even more now.

Yeah I see us going 2 and 1 in that stretch, losing to either the Vikings or Eagles. Have to hope the lions and Bears lose to their opponents (not sure who to root for in the Bears vs Lions matchup)

Smokey

Granted, we don't really know the severeness of whatever happened to Gary, but whatever it is, it could have been that much worse elsewhere.

I don't think the Texans are letting up as much info as they really have, which is understandable, but the media treating it like he stubbed his toe and will be back 24 hours later needs to give at least a little thought into what happened. Reasonably healthy (except for unhealthy amounts of stress) men don't just drop to the ground like that for no apparent reason usually.

Wrxn0ym.gif

Lopez on 610 let it slip that Kubiak doesn't remember the episode. After he said it he said "oops that really wasn't supposed to come out". So I dunno been a weird as fuck season. They lose on Sunday it's time to tank. They are already in top 5 of draft. Need to get better!

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
If that's true then they'll just roll with Wallace. They don't want to lose Tolzien and they won't carry 4 QB's.

Wait, no McCarthy hasn't said anything. Apparently Rodgers just texted Wilde to tell him he hadn't had any tests done yet.

Why are you ruling out Tolzien? I'd prefer him over Wallace, and I don't think it would be hard to find someone to put on IR or back on the practice squad.

Top Bottom