• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

I felt a disturbance, like a Rams fan was bad-mouthing Aliens. And then I seen it

B for Bad Opinion. Aliens proves you can have both characterization AND awesome guns. Just b/c most Marvel/Abrams/Bay stuff is just crap blowing up and one dimensional characters doesn't mean that's all there can be

I mean look at Die Hard, one of the ten best movies ever made

Also Patriots GAF, I cannot endorse your posts but you have taken a lot of crap over the years, so I understand

B For Best Opinion

This is more ban-worthy than your squabble with Lunchbox alt.

Go Hawks.

I didn't have any squabble with LB. I got banned for wishing Giselle cancer and then calling everyone who got upset about it babies. Then a bunch of people narced all over Lunchbox in here for a Katrina joke.

Also, I see Lunchbox is banned again. What was it this time?

Pro

Yeah I see us going 2 and 1 in that stretch, losing to either the Vikings or Eagles. Have to hope the lions and Bears lose to their opponents (not sure who to root for in the Bears vs Lions matchup)

Yeah tough call. Who has the better division record? Go against them. Eh I'll probably just go against the Bears regardless. Always root against da Bears. Hopefully Thanksgiving turns out to be a good day for Packer fans. Good food, Rodgers back, and another W against Detroit.

MechDX

Read that released as losing his job released at first and was all wtf.

lol If anything I would guess that there is absolutely no way Kubiak gets fired this off season. None.

Just not a move McNair would make with Gary having a stroke during a game.

Miguel

Katrina jokes are bannable offenses? Good thing those rules weren't in place back in my day. #SuperDomeAttendanceRecord #2005

Hunter S.

Hey! I'm not dirty!
No STDs on your pecker than, well good.

Well, I do not picture you as this:

Dirty_Old_Man_from_Family_Guy.gif

familyguy_toloveanddieindixie_herbert_1162591879_711743.jpg

MechDX

The tank begins

Or continues. It was on as soon as schaub remained qb past the 4th game.

It's crazy, we currently have the 6th draft pic.

Am I crazy for saying but I would be interested to see how Kubiak does with Case as a full time starter after a full off season? This offense can work with a mobile QB as proven the last two games. Then use draft picks to fix the damn scondary

Narag

Am I crazy for saying but I would be interested to see how Kubiak does with Case as a full time starter after a full off season? This offense can work with a mobile QB as proven the last two games. Then use draft picks to fix the damn scondary

No. I mean you should see how he finishes this season but Keenum's given that Texans O a spark id never seen before.

@jjones9: If you're tired of hearing about bad CAR opponents, here's a stat. Of top 8 NFC teams, 1 (DAL) has a strength of schedule above .500

That's what happens when half of the league is garbage.

Still, this game against the Niners will go a long way to showing exactly where the Panthers stand.

MechDX

Case Keenum: Huddle Samurai!

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2013/11/case-keenum-huddle-samurai.html

We’d be remiss if we let pass the comment made by Cris Collinsworth during Sunday Night Football about Case Keenum’s masterful hundle-entering skills.

“One of the fun parts for me about watching Case Keenum – one of the first things I noticed in practice was watching him get in the huddle. Watch how he does it, like a samurai or something. He just kind of gets in there.”

Samurai have long been venerated for their prowess in entering huddles. Time will tell if Keenum has what it takes to be the best white guy samurai since Tom Cruise.

ssam-600x479.jpg

jmdajr

No. I mean you should see how he finishes this season but Keenum's given that Texans O a spark id never seen before.

It will probbaly all work out.

Keenum will have great numbers/performance, but special teams will do just enough to cost us games.

Tenumi

Banned
Yeah tough call. Who has the better division record? Go against them. Eh I'll probably just go against the Bears regardless. Always root against da Bears. Hopefully Thanksgiving turns out to be a good day for Packer fans. Good food, Rodgers back, and another W against Detroit.

At least you get to have fun. I've got shitty relatives to deal with.

Crisco

Banned
Panthers/49ers is going to be a low scoring game as both teams will be able to shut down the other teams running game without bringing a safety down to help. It's going to come down to which QB can make more plays over the top and pick up 3rd downs. Cam is playing at a much higher level than Kaepernick, but I like the 49ers receivers to make more plays, especially Vernon Davis. Panthers don't really have a guy that can cover him. Either way, the game will probably be decided by turnovers and both teams will have a chance to win in the 4th quarter. I'm hoping this could be the game the Panthers finally win a close one, but I don't see it happening on the road against that defense. Prove me wrong!

Rewatched the Eagles/Raiders game. Was painful, but figured out why Foles looked like Peyton or Drew Brees.

The first thing that jumped out was all the blown coverages by the safeties, Woodson and Ross. They blew at least 6 by my count including one of the Cooper TDs that looked like it was on Hayden, who had outside leverage on Coop, there was nothing he could do, Woodson was out of position, TD was on him. Hayden did get beat by Desean Jackson, he actually had good coverage on him, just couldn't make the play. The other Cooper TD, I'm not sure why Hayden slowed down, he actually had good position on him, just lost track of the ball or something. Was also an excellent throw by Foles.

The second thing was obvious as well, no pass rush. We only blitzed 7 times total all game, and we just can't get pressure with a 4 man rush with our personnel. Tarver's schemes are great because they are unpredictable, but due to the communication problems caused by the hurry up that the Eagles were running he just went to a simple 4 man front nickel package. No pressure and blown coverages just made it easy for Foles. DA and Tarver really need to figure out the hurry up, as I expect to see it a lot from now on. Need to fix the communication problems asap.

Offense was a mess mostly due to Pryor. He has really regressed the past few weeks. Holds onto the ball way to long, runs away from d-lineman instead of just stepping up or sidestepping, he actually made the o-line look worse than it is. He also can't make the throws and is always late with the ball. He had receivers open a few times and either didn't see them or didn't get the ball out in time. He was even hesitant with his running because he wants to be a better passer, well who gives a shit, make a play with your legs if you get a chance.

I noticed as soon as McG came in, Olson opened up the offense a lot more and started calling more complex routes. I'm kinda interested to see what he can do if he starts this week, because I'm losing faith in Pryor fast.

effzee

I don't know where we end up this season, but man I want a rematch with the Chiefs.

THIS TIME ON THE ROAD WHERE WE CAN POSSIBLY WIN!

ShaneB

Here I was, going to ask a question to spark some conversation, wondering what people thought happened to league parity and what is going on, and I come and see a whole bunch of wierdness, this thread is nsfw! :*( edit: nevermind, seems things have been edited.. or maybe I'm just slow. :p

squicken

Here I was, going to ask a question to spark some conversation, wondering what people thought happened to league parity and what is going on, and I come and see a whole bunch of wierdness, this thread is nsfw! :*( edit: nevermind, seems things have been edited.. or maybe I'm just slow. :p

Parity was always a myth. There is usually a core group of teams that always make the playoffs, then a rotating couple of spots that give bad teams hope that they will get some scheduling and injury luck. This year is now just entirely injury and scheduling luck

DET, CAR and/or DET are going to be some of the worst 11+ win teams we've ever seen by catching all the good teams on their schedules once they were decimated by injuries.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

League parity is still there man.

Everyone minus 2 or 3 teams is shit.

Top Bottom