• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

squicken

I should have known when you said earlier in the week you'd learn nothing more about the Rams this week!

I'll tell you right now the Colts ST's are awful and Manusky is shitting himself. Rams run shallow crosses with Givens and Austin all year. They struggle with reading zones and adjusting their routes. Letting them just run around against man free is crazy

The Rams have 57 rush yards, 6 pass completions, and are up 35-0 in the third against a 6-2 team that has beaten 3 of the league's best teams. There really isn't much to read into this one. Just one of those games.

Narag

I'll tell you right now the Colts ST's are awful and Manusky is shitting himself. Rams run shallow crosses with Givens and Austin all year. They struggle with reading zones and adjusting their routes. Letting them just run around against man free is crazy

So another case of a coordinator refusing to adjust to an obvious problem?

Not trolling, same shit happened then as it is now. Defense keeps it close, facing historic number of backups, winning the game by running or on turnovers, inconsistent QB play. They may have won more so far, and they might be a better team overall, but there not so far apart in terms of the way they are getting it done.

Fair enough, though that team was below .500 and had to turn to Tebow just to get back to 8-8. Smith is much better than football Jesus.

Cruz has bracket coverage around him, high/low and Eli tries to fit it in there anyways.

Keep blaming the WR's for these dumb fuck throws, Giants fans.

Top Bottom