• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Juicy Bob

YcsDQyo.jpg
YcsDQyo.jpg
YcsDQyo.jpg
YcsDQyo.jpg

Agree. Huge upgrade over 9-0 Andy Reid.

I understand why you wouldnt pay attention to the Eagles last year but their offense this year has been a huge upgrade over their offense last year. Sadly Chip didnt inherit 6 pro-bowlers on defense so his record hasnt been as good this year.

Hunter S.

Fair enough, though that team was below .500 and had to turn to Tebow just to get back to 8-8. Smith is much better than football Jesus.

But everyone loved Tebow. Women wanted to fuck him. Men wanted to chill with him.

Chiefs are the fat, ugly, annoying kid that will not go away because they are just so fat, and strong.

Trey

Even worse, they're losing the total yardage battle badly.

You know that reinforces my point, right? Steelers driving uncontested. Multiple trips to the red zone. Dominating in the trenches. Bills offense ain't doing a damn thing.

Difference is that Ben isn't throwing the ball to the other team.

eznark

Banned
Two double coverage hail mary's and two field goals.

Jesus the Eagles suck. I cannot wait to see Romo back in the playoffs!

I understand why you wouldnt pay attention to the Eagles last year but their offense this year has been a huge upgrade over their offense last year. Sadly Chip didnt inherit 6 pro-bowlers on defense so his record hasnt been as good this year.
Based on what you've seen, do you think Chip can win a Super Bowl in Philly?

Because he will have to do that to be objectively better than the guy he replaced.

Top Bottom