• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Oh Bills. Why must you do my boy, LJ, like this?

I do appreciate it, though. The Steelers will finish mopping up the dregs of the AFC-E to get a middling draft pick. Can't wait for the lolphins game!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
"Hey coach, we can't stop Brandon Marshall. How should we play him?"

"15-yard cushion!"

Godslay

Banned
Swoosh...right over my head.

I have still reject the entire premise as a huge stretch.

Maybe so. A good defense looks great with that style of offense. Problem is at some point the defense will face someone who will score on them, and get ahead. Then the whole style of play crumbles.

I say that from the experience of 2011, one only needs to watch the Pats playoff game from that year to see it executed.

I don't know how I feel about the Jaguars possibly winning today. Sure it is great that they will get at least 1 win this season, but now they are 1 game behind the Bucs for Teddy Bridgewater.

So 2014 Packers are going to be pretty sexy:

Rodgers
Nelson Cobb Jones Boykin
Lacy Harris Starks
Drogo Lang EDS Sitton Bulaga

My only concern is the D-Line aging. Jolly's rested but Pickett's getting up there.

Positions of need are S and DL.

Don Barclay injured on the field goal!

NEXT MAN UP

sorry coach, no men left
Marshall Newhouse?

=(

Hunter S.

Admittedly, a lot of juniors/new posters started popping up around 5-0, but the Chiefs have one of the least fairweather fan bases in the league.

Lots of suffering has led to some very high draft picks.

Yeah, Chiefs fans are crazy I know. Never saw Arrowhead so empty except for last year. It was strange. Anyways, do not take my trash talk as trying to be a dick. Just creating amusing conversation with a rival.

Top Bottom