• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

OG Loc

Tavon Austin has been nothing short of amazing today. Almost makes up for him being invisible the first 9 weeks. Almost.

Goldhouse defense did work today as well. Proud of them boys.

Trey

Guess I'll be the only EJ supporter, lol. Dude's in a better position to help the Bills succeed than any prospect coming out this year. One game isn't enough for me to give up. Only place to go is up.

squicken

The Rams are getting every piece of random bounces and INT luck you can get, and it is in one game. They have had 3 TAINTs that came off of deflections, and each hurt them in a separate game. Now all that bad luck gets made up for, so to speak

Eleuin

Might as well play franklin at this point to raise his stock for a trade because dujuan is taking his spot next season...

brentech

Is a one armed matthews really better than the backup? I haven't seen him do anything today.

not really. presume they just want to keep him in shape in case Rodgers does come back and the team is still in the hunt. but that's looking less and less likely with the injuries we're suffering.
I like the, next man up mantra, but at some point, you have a whole new set of starters on the field

minx

Bears lose. Only way to move the ball will be to just throw it up. Never thought I would say this but if Cutler sat the game we probably would have won.

LJ11

Guess I'll be the only EJ supporter, lol. Dude's in a better position to help the Bills succeed than any prospect coming out this year. One game isn't enough for me to give up. Only place to go is up.

I was never on the wagon, but he looked better than I ever thought he would early in the season/preseason.

Finally rounding into form...

Paches

original.gif

Might as well play franklin at this point to raise his stock for a trade because dujuan is taking his spot next season...
Franklin needs to put on some weight and learn the offense.
He's a project at this point but who knows maybe he'll develop.

I thought getting rid of Green was a bad move but they might want to cut their losses now and just get a depth RB in the draft next year.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LINEHAN WHY ARE YOU THROWING ON SECOND DOWN

Edit: that's better

Top Bottom