• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

If you're the Bears, what's the downside of committing pass interference on that play? They're not going to try to run it in on the next play.

In a situation like that I'd tell my defense to tackle all of the receivers.

Ravens get another shot or two at the end zone.

GQman2121

Banned
If you're the Bears, what's the downside of committing pass interference on that play? They're not going to try to run it in on the next play.

It doesn't matter when ball is un-catchable. It was well overthrown.

Narag

i assume shorter field even if by a few yards and maybe enough time for a quick throw to the endzone since they wouldn't have to worry about turning it over on downs.

duxstar

Pretty sure it's a replay of down under the 2:00 mark? Could be wrong though

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Tolzien... come on man. Packers' offense tackles almost as poorly as the defense does.

Yeah, our defense is not prepared to deal with Tolzien's 1-2 INTs a game.

They aren't even prepared to deal with 0 INTs a game!

e: Usually "triple coverage" and "wide open" are mutually exclusive. But the Packers are an unusual team!

That defensive display is so embarrassing I just want to cry.

At least I can snap the shitty Packers games with my Xbox One so I don't have to deal with the shame in full screen

Velcro Fly

Horrible snap on 3rd and goal bails out Trestman's shitty coaching. He did this shit against the Redskins and lost. Almost happened again today.

Nicks just can't explode anymore. So sad...

EDIT: WHY NOT RUN THE BALL? Now Killdrive wants to start passing willy-nilly again when he has a running game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom