• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

Hyde definitely not always on his game, but I like him as a player. Willing tackler.
Get a bit better at positioning on D and he'll really be a good player.

eznark

Banned
Sad-Packers-Fan.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smh

"@BenTateRB
See me n say that RT @Jeremy_Garza18: @bentaterb F*ck outta my city f*ck boy with your wishy washy fumbling ass."

KaYotiX

Banned
Good game Giants-Gaf

I'm guessing we lose next week to the Vikings also. Fuck football, hurry up Thursday and Xbox One launch.

I can't believe they managed to pull that off. The defense may be held together by rubber bands and chewing gum, but they managed to make a stop when it mattered in OT. With both the Pack and Lions losing, we absolutely needed that one. Good win.

Why do out second and third round CB picks never play? Why? Carroll is trash, there is just no reason for him to be on the field.

I have lots of questions about this team. But when I sit back with a little perspective, I am thrilled to legitimately still be in the wild card hunt in week 11 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom