• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 games left.... up 3.5 games in the division.

Damn, if they would have had one more point in the last 2 weeks they would have the division pretty much locked up.

sonicmj1

I feel like every Scott Tolzein pass more than 20 yards downfield has been a completion.

You can't give him this much time for a comeback.

duxstar

Really? I haven't tried it yet, AC4 has completely sucked me in after beating Killzone single player.

Haven't even opened BF4 yet with all the issues, literally been mostly Killzone Single player, NBA 2k14 was freezing cause of updates/PSN being down, and I heard BF4 Multiplayer isn't working

Resogun + Killzone:SF = Me happy so far..... just need my niners to win now

Syrinx

Had fun today. Didn't drink as much as I would have liked ( too expensive and drinking a lot in that heat is not ideal). Gotta say, the more I watch Glennon, the more I think get the feeling that he could be the guy going forward. Also Bobby Rainey damn. Turns out the Bucs actually had some guys behind Martin who could contribute; it was just a matter if Sullivan having to use them.

Would have been fine with continuing to lose, but I was there, may as well enjoy watching them play.

damn Lacy
tumblr_mmecxuaWvv1rz486eo1_400.gif

KaYotiX

Banned
Oh man I didn't know you guys got PS4's, TL and Kayotix. You've been so fiercly xboners, I'm stunned.

I've owned all consoles since the NES days. I will own a PS4 for infamous and MLB. I played Knack at my wife's cousins house. Just not for me :)

Glad to see the tornado didn't get ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom