• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Trindon Holiday must be so frustrating to watch. Great returner but has the ability to fumble it out of nowhere.

game was trash! kap sucked dick, harbs had stupid challenges and we let what should have been a win slip away... just like last week. as for the penalty call that was horse shit. hit him in the chest and that being called a penalty is not in the correct spirit of the rule but oh well. no sense in complaining when everyone knows you aren't allowed to hit superstar QB's anymore :(

time to tank for johnny manziel! at least i can sleep comfortably at night knowing my QB is getting a bunch of premium ass and partying like you should!

MechDX

game was trash! kap sucked dick, harbs had stupid challenges and we let what should have been a win slip away... just like last week. as for the penalty call that was horse shit. hit him in the chest and that being called a penalty is not in the correct spirit of the rule but oh well. no sense in complaining when everyone knows you aren't allowed to hit superstar QB's anymore :(

time to tank for johnny manziel! at least i can sleep comfortably at night knowing my QB is getting a bunch of premium ass and partying like you should!

Manziel is ours bitch! Back the fuck up!

Not gonna say much because it's going to get lost quickly, but we were lucky to win that game. The Moore punt fumble. The Corey White fumble for a touchback at the 1 yard line. The reckless Brees' interception.

I can't believe there's any controversy about the roughing the passer call that Brees lost the ball on. Brooks hit Brees' chest? Right. Drew's neck looked like Stretch Armstrong in slo-mo. Niners had all the chances in the world to make sure this one wasn't close. I'm surprised we shut down the run game as well as we did. I know we are great at defending the pass, but we've been shit on by backs far worse than Frank Gore.

What's the ETA on FMT? Will he forsake The Kraeptain? Will he chuck Harbs under the bus? Will he biiiiiiiitch about the reffing?
Edit: Apparently T - 1 minute. Hitting all the right notes, FMT!

Told you Kap was a fraud, brah. We're going to tap that ass come the final week ;)

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The game of incomplete 2 yard screens

Cajun, I meant to ask you because I figured you'd know. Is that Project Diva game that came out on the PS3 kid friendly? My daughter is infatuated with Space Channel 5 and I figured that would be along the same lines. The only anime she's watched was Princess Tutu though.

cajunator

Banned
Not gonna say much because it's going to get lost quickly, but we were lucky to win that game. The Moore punt fumble. The Corey White fumble for a touchback at the 1 yard line. The reckless Brees' interception.

I can't believe there's any controversy about the roughing the passer call that Brees lost the ball on. Brooks hit Brees' chest? Right. Drew's neck looked like Stretch Armstrong in slo-mo. Niners had all the chances in the world to make sure this one wasn't close. I'm surprised we shut down the run game as well as we did. I know we are great at defending the pass, but we've been shit on by backs far worse than Frank Gore.

Yeah. Defense bailed out a turnover prone offense.

PeyPey playing with those gloves. Denver gonna start going downhill, just like last year. He should have signed in a warm weather city.

Harbs would give his left nut for the chance to sign him again instead of sticking with Kraep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom