• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel

9C0UxA4.gif

For 11 years I've given my fandom to this team. Through everything this team has suffered through. We finally have a legitimate chance to look at what we have on this team and they bring Schaub back in?

Does Kubiak hate me personally? What did I do to deserve this?

Will-Smiths-How-Come-He-Dont-Want-Me-Man-Quote.gif

For 11 years I've given my fandom to this team. Through everything this team has suffered through. We finally have a legitimate chance to look at what we have on this team and they bring Schaub back in?

Does Kubiak hate me personally? What did I do to deserve this?

Will-Smiths-How-Come-He-Dont-Want-Me-Man-Quote.gif
Kubiak doesn't hate you, he's just a bad coach.

Real problem is that he's been there (while producing such bad results) for so long.

The one type of team the Chiefs can't handle and have been fortunate enough to avoid for now are prolific offenses. They can not hang in a shoot out and the strength of their team, the D, cannot completely shut down the elite QBs. The Broncos, Saints, Packers (with Rogers, obviously), and Patriots when healthy are their nightmares. I expect them to lose both times to Denver but they won't lose much else and will make the playoffs of course. KC is a really tough place to play so I will pay them some respect for that game depending on how tonight's goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom