• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paches

Someone needs to shop Talib on to

morton-salt.jpg

Bowser

Steve Smith is all mouth and always has been. I'm glad someone is trying to shut his frontrunning ass up for once.

This guy is a Panthers "fan"

lol, you better get used to Cam, I know you hate him, but he's gonna be the QB here for a long time bro.

If you can't deal with it, might wanna switch teams.

This guy is a Panthers "fan"

lol, you better get used to Cam, I know you hate him, but he's gonna be the QB here for a long time bro.

If you can't deal with it, might wanna switch teams.

I am a Cowboys fan, actually. I hate the Panthers. Mainly because of Steve Smith and Cam Newton. Two of the most detestable players in the league far and away. I'm from NC, but I will never pull for the Panthers.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I love it, yes let the hate flow through you :D

QBs like that have insecurities. He needs to be constantly reminded how great he is, so he showboats after every first down.

You don`t see Manning, Brady, Stafford, Rodgers etc. do that. Let the WRs do that.

When the pressure is on Scam will fold like Kaep and his constant showboating.

If Panthers win this, I'm going to go ahead and say this now: Week 14's SNF game is being flexed to Carolina @ New Orleans. Right now it's Atlanta @ Green Bay...

Steve Smith is all mouth and always has been. I'm glad someone is trying to shut his frontrunning ass up for once.

The same guy who punched his own teammate?

Obviously players know if they do something dumb it will cost their team further but Smith is one of the guys who I wouldn't be surprised to blow up and really go all out at someone

I am a Cowboys fan, actually. I hate the Panthers. Mainly because of Steve Smith and Cam Newton. Two of the most detestable players in the league far and away. I'm from NC, but I will never pull for the Panthers.

I don't really get how they're detestable?

I mean if you don't like them cause of their past with chit chatting too much...I don't really know how that makes them that unlikeable. That's like the entire NFL and the cowboys organization as a whole for a long time

Bowser

Cowgirls fan, lol even better.

Love how you hate Smith and Cam but probably slob all over Dez's nuts.

The same guy who punched his own teammate?

Obviously players know if they do something dumb it will cost their team further but Smith is one of the guys who I wouldn't be surprised to blow up and really go all out at someone

I don't really get how they're detestable?

I mean if you don't like them cause of their past with chit chatting too much...I don't really know how that makes them that unlikeable. That's like the entire NFL and the cowboys organization as a whole for a long time

He's the KG of the NFL. KG punched one of his own teammates once, but he never did jack shit during the game except for picking on tiny players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom