• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowgirls fan, lol even better.

Love how you hate Smith and Cam but probably slob all over Dez's nuts.

I'm through here. First of all, you accused me of being a Panthers fan which is the equivalent of insulting my mother and then you try to pull armchair psychology assumptions out of your ass. I've gone on record saying that Dez Bryant is an immature baby.

He's the KG of the NFL. KG punched one of his own teammates once, but he never did jack shit during the game except for picking on tiny players.

Maybe, but the NFL is loaded with guys like that all over the place

I'm probably just desensitized to that act. That kind of toolness happens in real life and in all pro sports

I usually want to punch people when I encounter them in real life but I guess watching these guys on TV and being distant makes me not care

Colasante

I know the Panthers' pass rush is great, but how is their secondary playing so well this season? I feel like none of their DBs would start on any other NFL team, yet they're shutting the Patriots down fairly well so far.

I know the Panthers' pass rush is great, but how is their secondary playing so well this season? I feel like none of their DBs would start on any other NFL team, yet they're shutting the Patriots down fairly well so far.

Brady has passed all over them. Are you watching the same game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom