• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man all that stupidity about CoD Ghosts and now multiple sites have confirmed that it runs better on XB1. I wonder if this gen is going to wind up like last gen where most multiplats were the same or ran better on the "weaker" 360?

More than likely it was just IW fucking up.

Plus you can't really compare last gen with this one at least specs wise. The 360 had a stronger GPU than PS3 and while it had a weaker CPU, it's CPU was easier to develop for compared to Kutaragi's baby Cell.

But I digress...FOOTBALL

New ESPN Power Rankings

MechDX

Coach Reed released.

Happy birthday, Larry.

Edit:
pbiv0rO.png

This team is heading into trainwreck mode

Do you have a PS3? Gamestop had KZ2 for $10 the other day when I was in one. That game holds up great and it would be a good into to the series. KZ3 mp was free for a while on PS+ but it isnt any more sadly.

I do though I only upgraded to PS+ last night after all these years. 360 was my main console current gen but I have a feeling PS4 will take that spot this time. Time will tell! I've read KZ2 was the best in the series and people are hoping SF resembles that game. I've been a Halo guy and haven't played most of the other modern FPS series. If there was a month or so I'd consider picking it up but there is only 3 days until I can play SF so I'll just make my debut there.

ShaneB

Man, the Seahawks are gonna kill us...

On the plus side, we have a chance to break Harvin.

Ehhhh, I'm still terrified that AP has a monster game and runs all over us.

Madden "Living Worlds" Trailer for those interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50nQJQdq_NM

One thing to look forward to when I go home for christmas is my brother having a ps4 and I'll get to play this.

That Panthers jump.

Plus you can't really compare last gen with this one at least specs wise. The 360 had a stronger GPU than PS3 and while it had a weaker CPU, it's CPU was easier to develop for compared to Kutaragi's baby Cell.
He knows this all too well.

I find it more amusing that anyone bothered to make a hoopla about resolution or performance differences for a cross generation game that we now know runs like fucking garbage on a Titan.

Both versions look like shit to me. Not that I had any intention of ever buying it anyways.

cdyhybrid

dead game dead thread

THU
Indianapolis at Tennessee

SUN
Early
NY Jets at Buffalo
Baltimore at Chicago
Cleveland at Cincinnati
Atlanta at Tampa Bay
Arizona at Jacksonville
Oakland at Houston
San Diego at Miami
Washington at Philadelphia
Detroit at Pittsburgh
Late
Minnesota at Seattle
San Francisco at New Orleans
Green Bay at NY Giants
Night
Kansas City at Denver

MON
New England at Carolina

Bye: Dallas, St. Louis

Go Hawks

P.S.

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 4m
THIS JUST IN: Ed Reed is being released from the Houston Texans, according to ESPN and Media Reports

Hunter S.

More than likely it was just IW fucking up.

But I digress...FOOTBALL

New ESPN Power Rankings

With how much teams jump around week to week I cannot take them too seriously. The one thing about the Chiefs and the Broncos is they are partly responsible for making most of their opponents be below .500 . Especially in the Chargers and and the NFC East which has been basically annihilated by the AFC West.

The Chiefs are 9-0, with all nine wins coming against teams currently .500 or worse. Get ready, because Denver and Kansas City meet in two of the next three weeks.
Broncos 8-1 Last Week: 3 Denver is 8-0 against teams currently at or below .500 and lost to the only opponent with a winning record (Colts). Denver's next three? Chiefs, at Patriots, at Chiefs.

exarkun

We got rid of that shitty old fuck!

He literally caused two-three touchdowns all by himself. Bad coverage on the back-end, usually leaving J-jo with no support, and both times when told to blitz he caused two drive extending penalties.

If he had been anyone but Ed Reed, he would have been cut after game three.

squicken

This team is heading into trainwreck mode

It was a mistake to sign Reed and that pedo from LSU. It's a good thing to get rid of them once it is clear they are a problem. The question is who is responsible for the initial mistakes? As I understand it, Rick Smith and Cal are super-friends, so Rick will never be fired. National media was talking this past weekend that Kubiak was on the hot-seat, partly b/c the coaches had too much influence on the draft

I doubt when Rick leaked that story he mentioned that Wade was the one who pushed for Watt. Not that all the coaches shouldn't be fired. I've felt that way since 2009. Wanted Schoob gone too. That's done. Hope they finish the job this offseason

jbug617

Banned
Pats and Texans game got changed

@BGlobeSports: #Patriots' Week 13 game at Texans has been moved from a 4:25 p.m. start to 1 p.m. (ET)

KIllzone, Knack and BF4 for me.

Might spring for NBA2K14 this week, too. Not a big basketball fan but I enjoy a good game now and again and it looks fantastic.

Cancelled my game order from Amazon, will try Target. I only have DR3 preorder for XB1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom