• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of right now, I have class at eight in the morning all four days of class next semester.

Damn, I work full time so I'm doing an accelerated program at my school, classes on Wednesday night and (every other) Saturday all day (8-5), courses are only 8 weeks long though and I go through 4 classes each semester.

Bringing this over from the other thread.

BY46uiwCUAAHiTU.jpg
Dolphins could use her on the offensive line.

squicken

It's weird that they used Weeden's feet accidentally, when it is a legitimate problem with him. He probably has the worst feet of any QB in football

Hunter S.

Fat pic of Tonya Harding[/IMG]
These types of pics remind me that if you look good when you're young you better not get fat later in life, and keep your muscle tone.

Why do the Colts and Bengals play well against good teams, and suck against bad teams? This seems counter intuitive to the norm. My mind is blown.

bionic77

He knows this all too well.

I find it more amusing that anyone bothered to make a hoopla about resolution or performance differences for a cross generation game that we now know runs like fucking garbage on a Titan.

Both versions look like shit to me. Not that I had any intention of ever buying it anyways.
yankee works hard for that xbone money.

But buying baby koalas and kangaroos for your pets ain't cheap!

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Niners release Kyle Williams! At least we have something positive to grab onto...

Me too, I hope he has a long starting career in SF.

You smell funny, must be a Hawks fan. I don't believe you

What do you believe?

That he is a good quarterback? Or that he can pass for more than 50 yards in a game?

Because both of those are kind of a long shot and that kind of faith borders on religion...

I think Kap can still be good for this year. Don't get me wrong he sucks ass right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom