• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

Guys, I really don't know how I'm going to handle another three years of Geno. We were finally almost rid of Sanchez, and now it starts all over again.

Being honest, Bills D line is dominating. Geno isn't getting time for his routes to develop and he ain't throwing anyone open. Bills sitting on routes.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I feel like Jason Campbell is returning to the QB I thought of when we signed him.

Dinking and dunking and not looking downfield. That said he won't lose us the game going forward from here.

I feel like Jason Campbell is returning to the QB I thought of when we signed him.

Dinking and dunking and not looking downfield. That said he won't lose us the game going forward from here.
Even if he is, isn't he still better then Weeden? I'm still a prophet !

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Who are the Steelers going to sign that can cover Johnson on an island?

Is LeBeau drunk?

Taylor was never within 5 yards of CJ. Guy ran a post-corner-post and Ike couldn't keep up with him even though he didn't take even one of the moves. At least make Fatford lob it!

Link

The Autumn Wind
Being honest, Bills D line is dominating. Geno isn't getting time for his routes to develop and he ain't throwing anyone open. Bills sitting on routes.
Sorry, but no. He's got the same awareness and ball security issues Sanchez suffered from. He can't handle pressure at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom