• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Borrowing your lighter RBH.

Eqmql.gif

squicken

Sorry Browns GAF :(

Sorry, but no. He's got the same awareness and ball security issues Sanchez suffered from. He can't handle pressure at all.

Yeah if it was INTs it would be one thing, but being so oblivious in the pocket is a deal breaker. Only a 2nd round pick and he can still be a solid backup, but gotta get another QB

Narag

Thought I saw the Redskins were about to score when I took a phone call? Came back up and they didn't? wtf

also lolbrowns

Ambient80

Go Chiefs!! Can't wait for tonight's game :)

Also lol @ Chevy commercial. "The Chevy Silverado is second to nobody. And by nobody, we mean Ford and Ram." So...you're second (third?) to Ford and Ram? Ok then!

Browns gotta score on this drive leading up to Halftime and then get the ball back after halftime and do the same.

yeah, and monkeys could fly out of my butt.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
fat ass aggie kicker makes it when the season is over and the team stinks.

fuck you bullock

What's the deal with Atlanta this year? We all knew last year was a fluke and they weren't that good, but I'm still surprised they've been such shit this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom