• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Honestly when I wanted Jcamp I pictured him being a game manager, and not turning the ball over like Weeden. I also didn't envision this whole Trich thing happening, and him still dancing around all season

When we got JCamp today's version is what I expected. Not what we had the last few weeks.

Won't lose the game but won't be a major reason for winning it either.

Godslay

Banned
I guess I just look at consistency as more of a long term thing. It was crazy how little he earned last year. But yeah, i guess if you actually drafted him this year, I'd think you'd stick with him outside of his bye week

I drafted him and Rodgers. Stafford outscores Rodgers by 3 points on average. I dropped the Chicago game for Rodgers in his average (otherwise it really would have dragged down the average), and it's something like 20.6 ppg, whereas Stafford has 23 ppg. This year at least.

Just fantasy though, I still would want Rodgers leading the team in actual games.

I think I just ordered an Xbox One day one edition from gamestop...
WELCOME TO THE FUTURE

7u3.gif

When we got JCamp today's version is what I expected. Not what we had the last few weeks.

Won't lose the game but won't be a major reason for winning it either.
Pretty much what I wanted, I just envisioned us having a good run game. I guess I was just on denial with the whole Trich thing last season.. Didn't really hit me till this season that he wasn't AP, but I guess we've had a pretty bad Rb game all around years past.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Let's hope Chud can fire them up like he did the second half in KC.

Will need a perfect 2nd half of football to even come close now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom