• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
a win really is a must if we want to keep our fake playoff hopes up

Jets about to lose to go to 5-5
Browns about to lose to go to 4-6
Raiders could lose to go to 3-7

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Exhibit 479-D as to why I can't stand this coaching staff:

Three straight plays from the 1-yard line, three straight shotgun passes. Linehan is crazy.

I didn`t understand it either. Oh well, great half considering how bad we started.

Have to give props to our offensive line. We`re starting two rookies, Larry Warford and Ladrian Waddle, and we have not allowed a sack all game and only one penalty.

Larry Warford is a 3rd round pick and Waddle is undrafted. Hell of a offseason for Martin Mayhew.

With next years draft we don`t have to worry about the oline and can focus on getting Stafford some other recievers.

Vikings WR Greg Jennings inactive at Seahawks.

mj-laughingnosng.gif

I didn`t understand it either. Oh well, great half considering how bad we started.

Have to give props to our offensive line. We`re starting two rookies, Larry Warford and Ladrian Waddle, and we have not allowed a sack all game and only one penalty.

Larry Warford is a 3rd round pick and Waddle is undrafted. Hell of a offseason for Martin Mayhew.

With next years draft we don`t have to worry about the oline and can focus on getting Stafford some other recievers.

Jared Abbaderas. Dude is the next Jordy Nelson

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

I'd be fine with a draft of only cornerbacks and wide receivers.

Link

The Autumn Wind
A Moorman miscue and one long pass is all it takes. Football just takes a few plays for the tone to change.
You were saying?

EDIT - Apologies. ESPN gamecast showed the Bills at the Jets' 31 rather than their own. Thought they had a huge kick return.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Get fucked Texans.

Give me a high draft pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom