• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I still can't believe Kubiak actually put Schaub back in. And then Schaub promptly followed it up by playing worse than Keenum :lol

and then had the balls to get in a yelling match with AJ after his god awful throw that should have been picked.

Fucking Schoob and Kubes need to get out.

<3 AJ

FUCK YOU SCHOOB AND KUBES.

unreal season.

m62Ib96.jpg

So perfect.

seems like kubes put schaub in to cover up his poor halftime adjustments.. These 2 are in it only to save their jobs... I hope i'm wrong, but this is just gonna get worse.

I don't understand what happened these last two weeks. They actually were impressive the first few weeks. Now they're back to shit.
They were horrible against Chicago as well.

Pass rush was great earlier in the year. I feel like we were playing the CBs tighter on receivers then as well.

Coverage is a complete disaster at this point.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm not sure if AJ said something first, but Schoob screamed back "STOP IT ALREADY" bitch made and AJ turned back and screamed at him and then walked off the field before the game ended.

Game ended Schoob ran as fast as he could to the locker room (hes crazy) and didn't shake hands with the opposing team.

This team is sadder and more fucked up than the 2-14 Texans.

MechDX

Matrix

Matt told him not to stop on a route and Dre said "Fuck you"

That throw was so damn bad. When was that last time Schoob threw a redzone td pass? Poor Dre needed Case.

So Case completed over 50% of his passing, while averaging like 15 yards a completion with 1 TD and 1 int. I dont think I have ever seen a QB benched for numbers like that, definitely not a young guy. I hope the Texans owner does the right thing and lets Kubiak go.

MechDX

Tania Ganguli &#8207;@taniaganguli 36s
Kubiak said he put in Schaub because he didn't think Keenum could handle the second half changes they made to the offense. #Texans

Tania Ganguli &#8207;@taniaganguli 4m
"deandre made a lot of mistakes early in the game" Kubiak says. Said he wanted to give someone else a chance. #Texans

Clueless. Kubiak is fucking clueless

Matrix

Lance Z nails it

Dre has been way too nice about Schoob's bs. Imagine going from Case back to that shit and still losing. At least give AJ a chance to make a play. Schoob should have been picked.

I still can't believe Kubiak actually put Schaub back in. And then Schaub promptly followed it up by playing worse than Keenum :lol
It was an act of desperation. If Keenum started the rest of the season and did well, Kubiak would probably still be fired. If Schaub started the rest of the season and did well, Kubiak would probably be spared because Houston is a "good ole boys" organization and we're too soft to fire anyone if they show any good signs despite failures. Kubiak was looking for any opportunity to bench Keenum, no one in Houston was surprised.

Now that Kubiak pulled that little stunt and fell flat on his face, I hope McNair has the balls to fire him this week once and for all. And too bad the trade deadline has already passed. I really appreciate Andre's desire to have a story book career and stick with one team through thick and thin, but he deserves so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom