• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

i523kgP7Ru9Uy.gif

Hell yeah brother!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Clueless. Kubiak is fucking clueless

I'm really sorry he had a mini stroke, but I can't stand him as a HC. I'm sure he's a great person and all that, but he's lost this team completely and clearly is dumb as fuck and cant see it.

MechDX

I'm really sorry he had a mini stroke, but I can't stand him as a HC. I'm sure he's a great person and all that, but he's lost this team completely and clearly is dumb as fuck and cant see it.

What exactly did Hopkins do? Maybe Kubiak just has penis envy

Good job Steeler's Nation.

We suck a little less each week.

Starting receivers next season...

Brown, Wheeton, Cotchery, Moye ....bye bye Sanders.

Gotta bring in a free agent defensive tackle. Gotta let Ryan Clark go. I'd bring in an established 6'2"+ receiver to assist with red zone TDs.

eznark

Banned
Would swear Rodgers also played defense.... Who knows, like the entire team gave up when he got hurt.

Nah, they are just on the field a fuck of a lot more and the opposition doesn't feel the need to be perfect. It's a lot more relaxing to play against an offense you know can't score than one who you think you need to outscore.

Capers should have been gone after 2009 when he fell asleep in the press box.

Nick Collins and Clay Matthews saved his job in 2010 and has been a complete shit show since then.

It makes me worried considering it'll more than likely be worse next year if they get rid of him.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Good job Steeler's Nation.

We suck a little less each week.

Starting receivers next season...

Brown, Wheeton, Cotchery, Moye ....bye bye Sanders.

Gotta bring in a free agent defensive tackle. Gotta let Ryan Clark go. I'd bring in an established 6'2"+ receiver to assist with red zone TDs.

But what sort of haul will the Steelers get for trading Ben?

Smokey

It looked like AJ said I'll slap you in your fucking face.

Hilarious. Matt Schaub called out AJ? Fuck you Schaub I wish AJ would have clocked that idiot right there

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
What exactly did Hopkins do? Maybe Kubiak just has penis envy

I have no clue. I don't even know what Kubes was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom