• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fire Kubiak, cut Schuab, pay AJ whatever he wants. D: lol

AJ deserves a chance at a Superbowl... hell the playoffs again at this point. He's loyal as hell, but I won't be mad at him if he wants out.

Case proved that it was Schoob destroying AJ's career.

Louis Murphy Jr. is a fucking moron. He stands still for 2 seconds, declares him open, then as Eli throws it cuts to the middle where the defender was?

ShaneB

i523kgP7Ru9Uy.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Tramon with the INT? Had to pinch myself to make sure it wasn't a dream.

McG played pretty damn good. I think the Texans would have pulled it out if Kubes didn't put Schoob in lmao. I was wishing he'd gift us with a pick 6, but 2 FGs instead of TDs isn't bad.

Why the fuck was Murphy on the field anyways? The rest of the four WR on the field were too tired or something? Obvious miscommunication and its been the story all fucking season long.

I'm waiting for you to detail how that's Eli's fault.
I'm waiting for you to keep making excuses for him when it is.

Was at an interview all day but was keeping up with the WTF Bengals/Browns scores. Just got back but read through about 1/3 of the thread mainly for the Cleveland lulz and tears. Was not disappointed.

7-4, headed to much needed bye. Bengals need to get healthy. And Dalton needs to relearn whatever the hell he did in October.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
AJ deserves a chance at a Superbowl... hell the playoffs again at this point. He's loyal as hell, but I won't be mad at him if he wants out.

Case proved that it was Schoob destroying AJ's career.

Yeah, would be so damn sad to see him go though. He deserves a hell of a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom