• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

This season has been worse than 1-15. Not even joking, just gutshot after gutshot. It's unreal.

I think I just want this team to flat out suck for better draft position? It's pretty clear that even if they sneak in as an 8-8 6th seed that all they'll be succumbed to is getting smacked around by the elites and that also means Ireland stays longer

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Shhhhhit Hali and Houston need to get back.... this defense is nothing without them... shitttt

29 seconds...

also this defense vs Peyton next week??/ woof...

I think I just want this team to flat out suck for better draft position? It's pretty clear that even if they sneak in as an 8-8 6th seed that all they'll be succumbed to is getting smacked around by the elites and that also means Ireland stays longer
I want the universe to somehow release me from the curse of Dolphins fandom.

bionic77

I can't believe if the Packers win today they'll have the same record as the Lions. That shit boggles my mind.

Please Ponder help the Lions.
Told you we sucked!

And your fraud qb lost to us and then the Bucs.

Time to look for a new coach if you guys ever want to accomplish something beyond stats.

Crisco

Banned
Panthers got lucky but come on, the refs are not on our sides. That overturn on the incomplete catch by Clay was total horseshit. We've also had 2 of our best players hurt by illegal plays that weren't called in 2 consecutive weeks.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So are they going to put the giants game on here or what.

I'm in pittsburgh and they still have the vikings and greenbay on. wTF?

Steelers are in the hunt. Only bionic's prayers to Tebow are keeping us in it.

Kas are you ok?

I'm not sure how to feel about it, AFC is so bad. If the Charger score holds, the last wild card leads will be whoever wins the Tits/Raiders game, Steelers, Chargers, Ravens and then whatever order for Phins and Jets...all at 5-6.

Top Bottom