• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

bionic77

Third and nine, give it to AP.
They should give it to him on all 4 downs.

Ponder doesn't even look to throw the bum. If first option is not there he is always looking to run like a scared bitch!

Minny would have a SB ready offense if they had a real qb. Time to give Brent another call.

LordCanti

Andy Reid pays no attention to silly concepts like clock management.

He really doesn't. Why not take a timeout with 1:30 (or so) left, first and goal, when they've got two timeouts? Why not pass immediately after that and give them all the time in the world to go down the field on a defense without any pass rush?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

I think I just want this team to flat out suck for better draft position? It's pretty clear that even if they sneak in as an 8-8 6th seed that all they'll be succumbed to is getting smacked around by the elites and that also means Ireland stays longer

There is only one elite in the AFC so they could probably win a game but fuck that if it means Ireland sticks around.

Konka

Banned
He really doesn't. Why not take a timeout with 1:30 (or so) left, first and goal, when they've got two timeouts? Why not pass immediately after that and give them all the time in the world to go down the field on a defense without any pass rush?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

I had to wach 13 years of that...

I'm not sure how to feel about it, AFC is so bad. If the Charger score holds, the last wild card leads will be whoever wins the Tits/Raiders game, Steelers, Chargers, Ravens and then whatever order for Phins and Jets...all at 5-6.

I feel great about it. Always felt the talent was better than the record. It points to the personnel problems being the reason for the losses rather than some endemic problem like shit coaching or poor drafting. Steelers have actually looked decent the last few games.

Top Bottom