• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

duxstar

That's not a good sign for the Niners. We've lost every team we've played against that's over .500. We're bullies this year. Bad times.

We beat the cardinals, and the fact that we are 6 - 4 with such an inept offense has me hopeful that if we can turn it around eventually on that side of the ball we'll be ok.

Also all of our losses other than the seattle game have been close, not like we're getting blown out every week...... just gotta hope crabtree can kickstart this offense

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Rachel Nichols ‏@Rachel__Nichols 6m

40 MPH gusts RT @Patriots Unfortunately our pre-game ceremony with a field-sized American flag has been cancelled tonight due to gusty winds

Never forget.

5KGgu.gif

Tom Coughlin just wants to break this ref in half. Threw a challenge just to fuck the ref.

Seriously, what was Kiwi supposed to do? He backed off, how is that still a play?

JABEE

I don't know how I feel about a sideline hit like that. Players constantly walk the tightrope and keep running on plays that close to the line.

I don't mind you hitting someone hard when it's a borderline play.

Top Bottom