• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

RBH

camnewt.gif

Cam paying homage to the King

This King?

11550134-large.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Cardinals kicking the shit out of the Colts makes that close road loss the Lions had to the Cardinals sting a little less.

I'm trying my best to take any positives I can from this God-awful Sunday.

I'm not saying I have an answer but this shit can't continue. To call "unnecessary roughness" or "roughing the passer" every time someone tries to tackle another player is just so out of hand. I really do understand the NFL has their back against the wall with all the injuries/concussions/madness/suicides but for the love of fuck this can't continue or this will be a totally different game from the one we used t know a decade from now.

I'm not saying I have an answer but this shit can't continue. To call "unnecessary roughness" or "roughing the passer" every time someone tries to tackle another player is just so out of hand. I really do understand the NFL has their back against the wall with all the injuries/concussions/madness/suicides but for the love of fuck this can't continue or this will be a totally different game from the one we used t know a decade from now.

Who cares...another sport will take its place.

rando14

Cards are legit. Defense is top 5 and Palmer sacrificed his first born to travel back to 2006.

I'd also like to nominate the rams as most underrated team in the league. rob quinn is having an awesome year and kellen clemons has been a serviceable replacement. zac stacy is legit.

NFC west is just beast overall :cool:

Top Bottom