• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Greg

what a shitty end to an entertaining game

I wanted to see one of the QBs win it, but instead they shit it up for 13 minutes and have a ST play decide it

rando14

Satan can only be held down by one man

camnewt.gif

You accidentally posted a cam gif instead of a Russell gif!

Did that photographer just punch another photographer?

I want a gif of this, I saw it too

Are you shitting me? I'm watching the game through NBC Sports online, and there was not a single fucking commercial during the OT. Then right before the field goal, it cuts to commercial. And based off everyone's post, I'm guessing Patriots just won it.

I was online stream too, it was a good minute behind, always refresh gaf with caution

Nothing wrong with mixing some passes in, but you absolutely DO NOT desert the run while averaging 5.6 ypc, with a 24 pt lead.
Yeah. I didn't understand why they deserted the run when they were picking up tons of yards each carry. Now I hope Moreno is okay after hobbling off the field.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lol at Tafoya saying the game was so "back and forth." I think she was dazzled by Brady.

Branduil

Broncos made all sorts of dumb mistakes, but I thought they blew their best chance to win when Tabil went out in OT and Denver inexplicably didn't try to pass the ball.

Godslay

Banned
I wonder why Manning chose not to run the ball more. Kind of weird.

If you believe that Manning has complete control over the offense, I don't know what to tell you. Calls are still piped in, can be audibled to some degree, but Gase still controls the offense.

Gigglepoo

If you believe that Manning has complete control over the offense, I don't know what to tell you. Calls are still piped in, can be audibled to some degree, but Gase still controls the offense.

Huh, all of this time I thought Manning could at least audible between run and pass. What control does he even have if he can't call a run or a pass? Even Kaep can do that.

Top Bottom