• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Remember when people were saying the Rams were idiots for trading the RGIII pick away?

Rams obviously won that trade.

But I still think RG3 can be a good pocket passer eventually. He obviously has a strong arm, but the Shanahans calling bootlegs like that against a good Defensive end isn`t doing him any favors.

cdyhybrid

ESPN Monday Night ‏@ESPNMondayNight 1m
Through one quarter, RGIII has a 0.0 QB Rating.

He's 1/6 with -1 yard and an INT

Monday Night Football, ladies and gents!

JCizzle

Rams obviously won that trade.

But I still think RG3 can be a good pocket passer eventually. He obviously has a strong arm, but the Shanahans calling bootlegs like that against a good Defensive end isn`t doing him any favors.

Yep, agreed. He needs a new, more intelligent coaching staff.

LJ11

Not to make excuses for him, but he just looks lost. Like he has zero confidence right now..

It's not a good sign when you bury your face in the dirt after getting popped and throwing a pick. Bad body language. Dude is better than that. That jump throw bomb was another wtf. Someone body snatched this dude, that was a money throw for RG.

squicken

It's not a good sign when you bury your face in the dirt after getting popped and throwing a pick. Bad body language. Dude is better than that. That jump throw bomb was another wtf. Someone body snatched this dude, that was a money throw for RG.

He was not 100% to start the year. Wasn't stepping into his throws. They needed to PUP him and I think Shanny felt the heat to get him on the field

Top Bottom