• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I think it was Dilfer talking about Kaep in the pregame show, saying how his legs, arms and head all end up pointing in different directions. His mechanics are trash. He also can't read a zone defense. Doesn't understand his checkdowns.

RG3 has no confidence and is either selfish or doesn't understand checkdowns, either. When he gets pressured he's either gunning for it all or taking it himself. Dump that shit off and let someone else take a hit instead of fumbling again. Maybe throw it away once or twice.

I think it was Dilfer talking about Kaep in the pregame show, saying how his legs, arms and head all end up pointing in different directions. His mechanics are trash. He also can't read a zone defense. Doesn't understand his checkdowns.

Yeah, Dilfer went in on Kaep. I think he's still salty about the tweets.

The fact that the Niners aren't lighting it up against our trash secondary tells me all I need to know about those frauds. That offense is going nowhwre. Kaep is Vince Young 2.0

Konka

Banned
Let's give it at least 10 games before you start sucking his dick.

folesmanning.jpg

Too far gone.

Afrikan

Our offense is struggling and you do that against this Defense? dummy you ....

well actually Skins have nothing to lose I guess. I take that back.

Top Bottom