• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Re-watch the play and try to tell me with a straight face that Ryan had a realistic chance of scoring.

Your argument is the same type of armchair quarterback argument I'd expect from someone who has probably never played an actual game of football before.

There was a guy in front of him at the goal line and a guy on about the 3 10 yards away on each side of him. All he had to do was dip his shoulder on either side of the guy in front of him and dive low. He would barely get hit unless he tried to jump over the guy.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Alright, now lets see if Payton learned anythig from that bullshit playcalling in New England
waits for 3 runs straight up the middle

RBH

sw5yusw80yu5sw2.gif

Ingram's gotta rack up those garbage yards to keep his stats relevant

Ingram had played well the last two games, I thought he finally turned the corner.

Ingram ran well against a Dallas defense that had lost its star player and with running lanes a mile wide. His performance against SF was also suspect.

heyf00L

Serious question: the holding penalty stopped the clock at 2:03 (tackled in bounds). It was declined, but the clock didn't start back. Is that right? I think it should have started back.

Now I'd think if that was a clock mistake, the Saints would have complained.

But basically by committing a penalty, Atlanta got a free timeout.

Top Bottom