• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

cdyhybrid

HCaQ5h9.jpg

Man, I just hope we don't embarrass ourselves when we play the best team in the NFC next week.

Oh my god the Xbox One launch event was awful. The only gaming related announcements were:

Forza 5 Ferrari DLC
Titanfall announcement at VGX and some off screen footage
Montage that says which games are exclusive or getting exclusive content

And that's it.

cajunator

Banned
Pierre Thomas is one of the most underrated backs in the league. His vision and balance is incredible. If only ingram was that good :/

Might have to go check it out. Looks good!!!

That was the small btw lol 1/2 lb they have a 1 lb version. lol They are also super friendly the owner stops by to chat and make sure everything is ok and if it's the first time visiting they give you these after burner brownies as desert that are very good
and spicy

Milchjon

Pretty jealous.

Also, both the Dutch and the Germans failed their respective consoles. Never thought there'd be a day where Germans created something that was as much form over function as Ryse.

cajunator

Banned
Here is the haul!

20131122_011137_zps96a1ad50.jpg

Nice haul dude

I haven't watched them much this season but they were blown out the 2 previous weeks.

People give the Saints offense a ton of love, yet we've outscored them.

Offense is having trouble putting up points. They move easily between the 20s and then get stuffed.
The offense isnt what it can be and its partly because of the oline sucking.
Also im talking about saints/falcons games are close

Nice haul dude

Offense is having trouble putting up points. They move easily between the 20s and then get stuffed.
The offense isnt what it can be and its partly because of the oline sucking.
Also im talking about saints/falcons games are close

Ah. Yeah the first game was really close.

Fuck I stopped by WalMart at 11 and no one was in line so I went home and played some kz. I came back at 11:50 and there are already 10 people ahead of me. Dammit I should have just waited.

Top Bottom