• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Spinluck

America's Game: 2006 Colts SB is on NFL Network if anyone cares

:') that season had the best PeyPey drive ever. Bob Sanders and Booger McFarlane may have lifted our defense from mediocrity that post season, but we don't win that title without Peyton driving us down the field in the last minutes of that Pats game.

thatusedtobemyquarterbackTO.jpeg

Boose

Are the Rams actually better with Kellen Clemens than Sam Bradford, or is their impressive play more a result of an improved defense and run game? I don't watch them enough to make any judgment.

More so that Stacy got the starting rb job the game Sam got injured. And the coaches got their heads out of their asses. The d has been playing really well also.

Spinluck

That reminds me. Every single Americas game super bowl program is available on disc except the Saints.
Its kinda weird. It was available to download on itunes before but never a disc. I have the whole collection from sb1 to sb40 but after that they have been harder to get.
by the way americas game is an incredible series.

That PeyPey moneyhat.

Even the Pats have their fraud America's Game DVDs.

Top Bottom