• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Godslay

Banned
Agreed again (although coverage sacks are a legitimate exception to the rule). Smith + our OL is the perfect sack storm. Please say something dumb so i dont have to agree with a Broncos fan anymore :)

Yeah, like I said it's crude. It's so hard to see coverages with live TV, so can't really account for that.

This drive for instance, Smith is getting the ball out fast and they are moving down the field.

Look at quality of competition.

Cleveland is such a dirty hole. What a shitty place to play a football game.

Also why aren't the Browns running? That would result in a easy win against this Garbo defense.

Pittsburgh's a shit hole too. Also are you really asking why the Browns can't run? lol.

RBH

I'm still trying to figure out our play calling the last two weeks. We've basically abandoned the run.

itslikewhatleninsaid.gif

Again no pressure on Campbell soup and he hits the guy covered by Timmons on 3rd down. That's 3 now, wonder when the Steelers figure it out, if they ever do.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Look at quality of competition.

Cleveland is such a dirty hole. What a shitty place to play a football game.

Also why aren't the Browns running? That would result in a easy win against this Garbo defense.

Our run game is pretty shit to be honest.

We're actually doing pretty well on runs so far. Yes just gaining 3-4yds a run is pretty solid for us considering we've been Trent Trucking it when it comes to running the ball.

jakncoke

Banned
Our run game is pretty shit to be honest.

We're actually doing pretty well on runs so far. Yes just gaining 3-4yds a run is pretty solid for us considering we've been Trent Trucking it when it comes to running the ball.

Steelers are nearly last vs. the run because of multiple factors.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ah, that's how you defend the slant, you just interfere and hope the refs don't see it like that.

Thats the only way this scrub D can do anything. Refs blind as shit.

Konka

Banned
d[-_-]b;91135079 said:
Was thinking the same when Bionic said that must've forgotten how Pittsburgh is...

Matt Simms Era...

Not really though...I live here and I don't want to but it's not like Cleveland. Google is here for goodness sake.

Top Bottom