• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Boo, really needed a hold entering half.

Still, it had been a good first half for the Chiefs. Pressure on the QB, offense looking smooth. Should be a great second half.

Bowser

Really gotta wonder why CAR is all the sudden immune to the rules. All sorts of crap vs STL, NE and now MIA

Oh but no flag when Wake hits Cam in the helmet and makes him spit blood?

No flag for the Miami running into Ginn after he called a fair catch?

Refs have been shitty on the Panthers this game as well.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
shut up Marino.. lol go back to Schoob? They all laughed at you.

DMczaf

Ok this is hilarious..

FOX Sports: NFL ✔ @NFLonFOX
Follow
Geno Smith has the 2nd most receiving yards for the Jets at half.

Seriously.

spiritofsanchez_medium.gif

I've seen enough of Tolzien. Put in Flynn.

Let the kid get an offseason of reps under his belt. He's not ready. Noodle arm or no, Flynn would at least be able to beat the Vikings.

Oh but no flag when Wake hits Cam in the helmet and makes him spit blood?

No flag for the Miami running into Ginn after he called a fair catch?

Refs have been shitty on the Panthers this game as well.
The fair catch didn't deserve a flag. The wake penalty was a first down anyways.

I'd written off my Steelers this year. Haven't liked some of the player decisions/draft selections...and I'm not sure that Mike Tomlin has "control/respect" in the locker room.

I still think the Steelers need a TALL wide receiver, and a veteran NT that can draw double teams (it's why the linebackers aren't getting sacks)...but I'm happy that I appear to have been wrong about the Steelers being a below average team this year.

bionic77

I'd written off my Steelers this year. Haven't liked some of the on player decisions/draft selections...and I'm not sure that Mike Tomlin has "control/respect" in the locker room.

I still think the Steelers need a TALL wide receiver, and a veteran NT that can draw double teams (it's why the linebackers aren't getting sacks)...but I'm happy that I appear to have been wrong about the Steelers being a below average team this year.
Steelers are not below average?

Did they change the definition of average and not tell me?

The Dolphins are just the complete opposite of watching a Heat game

Down 16 at the half? Yeah the Heat will be fine

Up 10 at the half? How are the Dolphins going to blow this

duxstar

So about this whole bringing a veteran home ..... is it really a surprise anymore ? I mean if your husband is overseas and your suddenly put on tv/ have cameras all around you/ get singled out for a special event ..... its probably your husband/ dad.

jakncoke

Banned
Browns-age what if Brian Hoyer didnt tear his knee. What if?

Also yes we definitely need a tall wr

Antonio Brown 5-10
Emmanuel Sanders 5-11
Cotch 6-1
Wheaton 5-11

Only 2 over 6'2 are Justin Brown and Derrick Moye whom are projects at best

Top Bottom