• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If any NFL Gaffers are missing there game due to NFLs shitty policy of blacking out games for whatever reason and are watching on shitty Firstrowsports, PM me for a better link to a site that is much smoother with less ads.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
bench wishy washy tate. Hes gone next year anyway.

linkboy

If any NFL Gaffers are missing there game due to NFLs shitty policy of blacking out games for whatever reason and are watching on shitty Firstrowsports, PM me for a better link to a site that is much smoother with less ads.

I can't watch the Chiefs game on Sunday Ticket because CBS LA is showing it, but I don't get CBS LA because I have my local channels.

So freaking stupid.

Konka

Banned

You can sign up for the NFL Gamepass 7 day free trial and just cancel after today. I did that two weeks in a row to watch the eagles using different credit cards. Amazing quality.

Pimpwerx

Defense completely gave up on that last drive. WTF?

Also, this halftime show is below D-tier. These little kids literally can't carry the flag. The shit is dragging everywhere. Oh no, here comes prancercize's camel toe. PEACE.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
2-8 kicking fg's.... fuck off Kubes

I really wish those texans fans in the stands would stop booing every god damn time.

see schaub? = ok to boo
kubiak? = ok to boo
keenum long throw? = suck it up, he's our hope ffs

Top Bottom