• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

That's the new crying eagle gif

Also:
24z92sz_zpsfd4a573a.jpg

What happened to the playcalling from the first half of the season in Denver? Last few weeks of Run/Run/3rd and Long is not playing to Mannings strengths. He is not a comfortable QB with tons of pressure every 3rd down. Where is my fast striking no huddle offense?
Looks at current run/run/ plays

2550%20-%20Raw%20batista%20suit%20thumbs_down%20wwe.png

Your right let peypey quicken up the pace

jWILL253

Banned
Is Squicken just a general NFL fan or something? Every week, I see him with a new team in his avatar.

Also, what's up with the cameras at the SD/CIN game? I'm watching RedZone and every time they switch to that game, it looks like it's raining...

Afrikan

u know this was cool earlier...but please save it for the last play of the SuperBowl or something... no more Vernon, kthnkx.

1466223_10151904890596263_1290109852_n.jpg

Drakeon

Is Squicken just a general NFL fan or something? Every week, I see him with a new team in his avatar.

Also, what's up with the cameras at the SD/CIN game? I'm watching RedZone and every time they switch to that game, it looks like it's raining...
The Texans broke him. Now he's a Andrew Luck/Rams fan.

jakncoke

Banned

He is a former Oiler fan that refused the Titans. Hopped on Texans dicks. Quit them when they sucked. Now a Rams fan that picks other teams after week 8 when Rams are out of it so he has some rooting interest during the week.

So with the Browns losing today to the Jaguars, I can't see us beating the Patriots, Bears, Jets, or the Steelers. 4-12 should be enough for a top 3 pick.

Top Bottom