• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Love our coaching staff, feel like ppl on OBR trying to put Chud in the fire are idiots. He inherited all of the offense . He's the coach we need now and in the future.

Dude stay away from that cesspool except for news.

OBR wants to stay miserable forever.

According to them Chud isn't good enough, Josh Gordon needs more time before we decide if he's good or not. We should trade Joe Haden because he's just an "okay" CB...the list can go on.

Fuck each and every person there.

KingGondo

Banned

According to them Chud isn't good enough, Josh Gordon needs more time before we decide if he's good or not. We should trade Joe Haden because he's just an "okay" CB...the list can go on.

Wasn't able to watch today. Sounds like Weeden made some more boneheaded mistakes?

Here's hoping we can lose the rest and get the QB of the future. I'm hoping we get Hundley or Carr (although it sounds like Hundley might not come out).

As a general rule, fans are always full of crap. But prolonged suckiness does weird things to fanbases. It makes it way worse. It goes from delusion to outright idiocy.

Incidentally, we will give you Tramon for Haden straight up.

Yes please.

Let me know if this is good enough.

iLnxkpONAvpuP.gif

He cries like an anime character

SyNapSe

That intentional grounding call ended the Chiefs drive. Rough call but watching it naturally he hadn't moved much to the right.

Cyborg Moreno is scary without doubt.

Who they picking in the draft?

I dunno. In my opinion, they should stick with Smith and see what they have in him. It's not like they're going anywhere with him or with anyone else this year or next year.

Even if he's Aaron Brooks 2.0 (or worse Rodney Peete 2.0) they should give him some time to actually try to develop before they just throw him aside.

Top Bottom