• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

I dunno. In my opinion, they should stick with Smith and see what they have in him. It's not like they're going anywhere with him or with anyone else this year or next year.

Even if he's Aaron Brooks 2.0 (or worse Rodney Peete 2.0) they should give him some time to actually try to develop before they just throw him aside.
I agree. Smith needs a solid 5-10 years before anyone will really know whether or not he's the answer.

jbug617

Banned
Antonio Smith accusations.

@BenVolin: Antonio Smith said it was "very suspicious" that #Patriots were prepared in the first half for new defensive calls the #Texans had this week

@BenVolin: Antonio Smith: "It could just be good film study. But like I said, very suspicious."

@BenVolin: Antonio Smith: "Second half, we just went on and decided to just line up. They kinda went away from it."

Pats offense was pretty bad in the first half so I don't know what he is talking about.

Colasante

Kraft money grabbing that ass.

2Hf2fGG.gif

WOW LOOK AT THAT NOODLE ARMED THROW TO DECKER FOR THE TD.

WHAT A NOODLE THROW

I MEAN GODDAMN ANYONE CAN THROW A DEEPER PASS

PEYTON IS OBVIOUSLY DONE AS A QB

HE'S HORRIBLE

HE"S GONNA PUKE! HE'S GONNA PUKE!!!

MONGO

huhn

YAPPAPI!

SUPER DRAGON! OH SHI--

Farooq

Banned
Something that is bothering me about the Eagles. It seems anti-competitive that the coaching staff can take a look at the what the opposing defense is doing pre-snap, and have a system where they can change the play and relay it to the entire offense (via hand signals and pictures)

It is almost like having a coach in the QB's ear for the entirety of the play clock. There is a reason why the radio in the QB's helmet cuts off when there is 15 seconds remaining on the play clock.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Biased Cowboys fan opinion.

Top Bottom