• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

rando14

Chiefs D getting exposed

I have a doubleheader in my keeper league. my team started 2-6 & now pulled off 5 wins in a row and today winning both games with brees, harvin, D, & Colston left

Nice!! Might want to sit Percy though, he's doubtful and I'm not sure how many snaps he'll get if he plays at all :(

squicken

Fisher let his defense down doing something stupid like that....it was still a 10 pt game.

they have been playing hard all game...stopping the run...and he does that shit on their own 20? come on Fisher, I was one of his biggest fans when he was with the Titans.... he just seems desperate now.. they still had a chance at the playoffs, with the Cards losing today and playing us.

It was there. If Gio hands to Steadman it was all green grass. Rams offense cannot move the ball. Bad players. Silver lining of the Bradford injury is it exposes wastes on offense.

Pey pey looking at Del Rio. Run play?

2550%20-%20Raw%20batista%20suit%20thumbs_down%20wwe.png

Boose

It was there. If Gio hands to Steadman it was all green grass. Rams offense cannot move the ball. Bad players. Silver lining of the Bradford injury is it exposes wastes on offense.

Agree on the silver lining thing.
Hope we get to see some pead before this game is over.

E: How the fuck do you over throw cook that much?

Top Bottom