• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Bread

Banned
i suspect that the commish of my espn FF league changed his lineup to bench the chiefs after the game started once it started looking like they would get shit on, is there a way for me to prove that he did it, or is it my word against his.

i suspect that the commish of my espn FF league changed his lineup to bench the chiefs after the game started once it started looking like they would get shit on, is there a way for me to prove that he did it, or is it my word against his.
WTF how is this possible? Commish tools?

You'd need a screenshot...

Dosia

Didnt even know this was possible and I commish an espn league. lol

jakncoke

Banned

Thats why you never play agains randoms. Say if you were in a gaf league we belittle and throw tomatoes at the offense like that one falcons fan that cheated the cap system in the madden league

Tom Penny

The Patriots' offensive adjustments were too good at some points, in Texans defensive end Antonio Smith's estimation.

"Either teams are spying on us or scouting us," Smith told a group of reporters.

9 teams in a row spying on the Texans.

Top Bottom