• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

bionic77

But gaming side tells me that the WiiU isn't irrelevant.
Those guys are also retarded and mostly fat. Think of a forum filled with Gata's and SNES's.

Gaming side shat all over 3DS before it sold well. But anyone with a dick and half a brain saw how awesome it was just of Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem. Those tards and sheep only follow and so what they are told.

Honestly is the U was 200 I would buy it on principle. Worth it already just for Mario and 101 for me.

bionic77

holy shit wussle looks up to brees!? how short is this bitch

BOOM ROASTED WUSSLE! BOOM!
Stop being jelly.

If Kaep had half of Wussles brains he would he elite instead of hot garbage.

Give up those dreams of greatness and join me and Kave in the basement bro. It's where you belong. Embrace the fact your team is finished.

He's about as short as how the Niners came up when they played us in September...

that was the seachickens superbowl.... just like it was last year. where did it get you!

p.s.

this song in the KG commercial is fucking awful. at first i thought it was a cover of "Your Song" by elton john but then it just goes "and you can tell everybody... i'm the man" who fucking likes this music

Stop being jelly.

If Kaep had half of Wussles brains he would he elite instead of hot garbage.

Give up those dreams of greatness and join me and Kave in the basement bro. It's where you belong. Embrace the fact your team is finished.

nay. niners on pace for the #6 seed.... and we both know what that means. accept it now bionic. accept it!

It's funny to see ESPNs reaction when they stumble into a good matchup. They get soo excited they don't have to bend over backwards to explain how this game "could" be compelling.

Top Bottom