• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Tamanon

Banned
Goddamit

EhUlwqF.gif

fucking destroyed that PS4 display like Big Ben destroys fat chicks.

Smart guy up front scooped and got the fuck out of that madness.

Poor bastard about fourth in line had position, but hesitated and was boxed out.

bionic77

So guys, Knack outsold Super Mario 3D World in the UK.

knackedoutxmz29.gif

:jncccccc
UK is insignificant. I don't get why people focus on their sales. They also never bought anything Nintendo as far as I know.

I think the first console they jumped on was the PSX. Before that they were playing PC games and not brushing their teeth.

Keep in mind I am not saying the WiiU sells well anywhere because it doesn't as far as I know but I don't get why the UK gets so much sales focus. I feel like the reason why it used to is it was the only other county where 360 sold well outside of the US.

MechDX

yea right. It would mostly be aggie fans. Most everyone i know that aren't aggie fans don't care about Manziel, some even hate him for his off the field antics.

Is it wrong that I want the Texans to have absolutely NOTHING to do with Texas A&M at this point? So far as to release everyone on the team from there when they fire Kubiak

Starting with that fatass kicker

xnipx

You were long time favs in the AFC last year. I do not watch the Ravins obviously to look that in depth concerning your wins so I really do not know how you are saying anything to me now??

You said the ravens were a better team last year than we are this year. I say that's a foolish statement considering the state the team was in headed into the playoffs. Talent wise we are about at the same level if not better on defense this year. Obviously our running game sucks now but over all I think we have a more talented team just not executing. And we get pitta back this week.

Graphically WiiU is fine. It needed a better online system comparable to the others.
I'm not sure if it needs to be comparable tote others as much as it needs to meet the kind of offerings of other tech companies as a whole. Owning both a Wii U and 3DS now, I see no reason why I should need to pay for The Legen of Zelda twice in order to own the game on both systems. I get that the 3DS and Wii U are operating off of different a OS's, which probably puts it into a different category than Sony or Apple, but if Club Nintendo can track my purchases, shouldn't I at least be able to download the complementary for free? Nintendo had the tech to do this, they choose not to because of their business model.

I'd also like the ability to purchase a retail 3DS game and be able to store it digitally on an SD Card, but I'm not sure that's feasible.

Y'all ready?

#GronkFacts2013 or #WhyGronkIstheGreastestTEofAlltime (By Mike Loyko)

Gronk has caught at least 1 pass in every single game he's played. Makes everyone on offense better. A very good blocker. Total package

Jimmy Graham - 57 games - 36 TD / Rob Gronkowski 49 games - 42 TD

Gronk has 6 more career catches of 20+ yards than Jimmy Graham. So he stretches the field too.

Biggest difference besides the blocking in my opinion.. Jimmy Graham is 27, Gronk is still only 24

Rob Gronkowski is the all-time leader is rec yards/game for a TE in NFL history with 65.8 #Patriots

There is a legitimate chance by the end of next season Gronkowski will already by in top 5 all-time for TD by TE -- 5 seasons

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
But Case is a hometown hero too. :(

I see loads of Houston grads but not necessarily Houston football fans....it's odd.

WIENKE! YOU LIVE!!

Barely!

yea right. It would mostly be aggie fans. Most everyone i know that aren't aggie fans don't care about Manziel, some even hate him for his off the field antics.

I live out in Conroe now so let me rephrase that most everyone from like Humble and north would freak out.

Local media would love it anyway!

I feel like the Texans have been through this situation before...

Talking about Case Keenum or someone else?

Also, Nintendo has issues with the Wii U. I think those issues have been pretty much covered to death but the primary issue for me is that I forget that I even own one since my gaming time is limited these days. What gaming time I do have at home is spent on PS3/PC gaming. I need to grab Wind Waker and the new Mario but it's hard to justify spending that much on one game with Steam sales and all these awesome deals lately on PS3 games.

Bill dropping bombs on Houston:

Earlier today, Patriots coach Bill Belichick refused to comment on Smith's comment, saying that it was a league matter. However, as the day went on, he changed his tune. On his weekly WEEI appearance, Belichick dropped the MIC, telling the hosts that the "Texans are just mad they dropped their last three games to us".

Top Bottom