• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

mkenyon

Banned
At the game. In a lot of ways, this feels like it's gonna determine the NFC Championship.

Brought ear plugs finally to head off the tinnitus.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Psssh, if you want to know what irrelevance looks like, just look at the Browns.

Sorry Kave. :(

bunk-the-wire.gif

rando14

Eggnog is a perfect american drink: sugary, fattening, and christmasy

If our oline holds up we have a chance. Im expecting a Brees interception in that atmosphere. Hopefully just one.

I wanna wish you and Saints gaf a good game, I hope that regardless of the outcome that our friendship remains strong as ever!! :^)

squicken

Seattle jumps out to a big lead, Brees stat pads at the end to make it look closer than it was

e: When I was in college the stoners used to say that nutmeg could be turned into ecstasy. We didn't have good internet in those days so we could never look it up

cajunator

Banned
what did nutmeg ever do to you

it just tastes different when its in there.

Eggnog is a perfect american drink: sugary, fattening, and christmasy

I wanna wish you and Saints gaf a good game, I hope that regardless of the outcome that our friendship remains strong as ever!! :^)

Thanks. And of course. Its a game. I got to experience the greatest feeling as an NFL fan. If its your year it is. No salt.

Seattle jumps out to a big lead, Brees stat pads at the end to make it look closer than it was

e: When I was in college the stoners used to say that nutmeg could be turned into ecstasy. We didn't have good internet in those days so we could never look it up

I dont respect this kind of post

Milchjon

Cajun, I'm gonna let Alton Brown explain the difference between Cajun and Creole for the 100th time.

Love that dude, wonder why it took me so long to discover Good Eats.

Top Bottom