• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Rorschach

Yeah, he had to block almost full-time before last season =

What a spin from Turbo.
And he's a great blocker. Good all around tight end. But they made/make him split so much time. I know it didn't help he was injured, but when he's healthy, they don't use him nearly enough. I know he's not fast or flashy, but the guy is a beast.

cdyhybrid

nLvRJ5a.jpg
nLvRJ5a.jpg

nLvRJ5a.jpg
nLvRJ5a.jpg

nLvRJ5a.jpg
nLvRJ5a.jpg

is okung immune to penalty calls? holy shit what a hold on that play and he had another earlier in the drive. guess the refs feel bad for actually calling penalties on the seachickens D so they make up for it by not calling any holdings!

squicken

For some reason the seachickens all look FUCKING RIPPED.

I'm not joking. That is the key to taking late round FAs and making them faster/stronger. All those guys have a knock. Small and not strong enough? Drafted by SEA and they are just great at breaking tackles. Lynch got so much better going from BUF to SEA. How many RBs get better with age?

Wow looked like a hold on the LT there but not called. This game looking ugly again.

Who would've thought the NYG/RG3 game would be better than this hot mess?

Top Bottom