• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Lynch was junk his first year in Seattle. He's the same runner he was in Buffalo, he flashed a lot of what you see but the difference is Tom Cable.

Same zone blocking scheme he had at Cal, almost exactly, and now Lynch is hitting that cutback and wrecking dudes where as before he was running in a scheme that had zone elements but not in the way Seattle runs it. Very little movement, basically created most of his yards after contact.
He's since learned to run behind a FB, and his relationship with Robinson is pretty important.

Drakeon

Well if the Packers are done (and they probably are), I'm generally okay with franchises without a Super Bowl win winning it all.

Except Detroit or Minnesota obviously.

Edit: Or New England!

Seattle vs. Denver would be a great game!

Don't root for Seattle wienke, don't do it!

Amazing how much better Wilson has gotten. Even though he greatly benefits from an all around good team, the way he has progressed is so much different than most of the other young QBs with the exception of Luck and maybe Cam, maybe.

Max protect brees and we have a shot.

brees isn't really the problem. you guys only have 1 TD drive but the seahawks have scored on every offensive drive. if the saints defense doesn't get some stops then this is going to be a niners/seahawks style blowout!

but the only difference is brees AINT GOT DAT SWAG LIKE KAP! stupid ass long neck biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

cajunator

Banned
brees isn't really the problem. you guys only have 1 TD drive but the seahawks have scored on every offensive drive. if the saints defense doesn't get some stops then this is going to be a niners/seahawks style blowout!

but the only difference is brees AINT GOT DAT SWAG LIKE KAP! stupid ass long neck biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Lol. I love you FMT. Youre pretty awesome.

cdyhybrid

*runs around in circles screaming the British are coming while handing everyone a penguin

2umhAMM.jpg

Dude was incredibly sick at the start of the season and he was getting paid a ton. We let him go for cap reasons, telling him that if the opportunity came up we'd bring him back on, and we did.

i liked mrob on the niners. couldn't believe singletary cut him but i came to expect that. i liked his robinson report or whatever it was... he was a funny dude always clowning on alex

cdyhybrid

Gruden sounded really Shatner-esque there.

Edit: Might as well just take the penalty there, it only moves you back a yard or so.

Paches

Funny how the story line was our secondary was going to be in complete tatters. They forgot we went 4-0 with our best 4 games without both of them last year at the end as well. Maxwell and Lane are they real deal.

Top Bottom