• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

ShaneB

My prediction score was Seahawks 34-24.

The past week should be proof that no game is over until it's over. Let's keep it up Hawks defence, you're playing incredible.

element

Lynch got so much better going from BUF to SEA. How many RBs get better with age?
Reggie Bush is having is best year ever. Lynch is still young! Even though he has been in the league a while, he is only 27. Mostly you see a break down in RBs at 30. As a Hawk fan, we know that all too well with Alexander back in the day.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I'm not joking. That is the key to taking late round FAs and making them faster/stronger. All those guys have a knock. Small and not strong enough? Drafted by SEA and they are just great at breaking tackles. Lynch got so much better going from BUF to SEA. How many RBs get better with age?
The key is valuing athleticism in the first place. That's why we drafted Bruce Irvin and Christine Micheal, because they pegged the meter on it.

mkenyon

Banned
More salt in here than an NVIDIA thread.

All this yelling is making me tired as fuck, glad season tickets came with an adderall prescription this year.

Bowser

Tolbert shout out!

mike-tobert.jpg

Reggie Bush is having is best year ever. Lynch is still young! Even though he has been in the league a while, he is only 27. Mostly you see a break down in RBs at 30. As a Hawk fan, we know that all too well with Alexander back in the day.

Bush is only a year older. Both are still young though

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well if the Packers are done (and they probably are), I'm generally okay with franchises without a Super Bowl win winning it all.

Except Detroit or Minnesota obviously.

Edit: Or New England!

Seattle vs. Denver would be a great game!

jWILL253

Banned
Am I the only one that thinks Jon Gruden and Tony Dungy should get back into coaching? Personally, I'm tired of Tony's dead eyes piercing into my soul every Sunday night...

At this point I think the Panthers can really take the division if they manage to win next Sunday's game, regardless of whether New Orleans pulls this out like New England.

i was just reading that the seachickens almost moved to LA in 1996. lulz, even they dont want to be in seattle. LA didn't want that northwestern trash tho

We had an asshole owner. Paul Allen stepped up and saved the team.

LA people sure do like moving here, by the way.

But keep up the salty tears. They tasty.

LJ11

I'm not joking. That is the key to taking late round FAs and making them faster/stronger. All those guys have a knock. Small and not strong enough? Drafted by SEA and they are just great at breaking tackles. Lynch got so much better going from BUF to SEA. How many RBs get better with age?

Lynch was junk his first year in Seattle. He's the same runner he was in Buffalo, he flashed a lot of what you see but the difference is Tom Cable.

Same zone blocking scheme he had at Cal, almost exactly, and now Lynch is hitting that cutback and wrecking dudes where as before he was running in a scheme that had zone elements but not in the way Seattle runs it. Very little movement, basically created most of his yards after contact, BUF OL was big and slow, couldn't run that scheme which is why they shit canned that OL right before they shit canned Lynch.

Top Bottom