• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Yeah pretty much. Dont deserve it. But the season usnt over yet. Im happy that the Saints get to play in games like this. Teams have to respect us. They dont overlook us. To take part in an era of Saints football like that is still a privelege. Enjoy that while it lasts because it will not always be great.
I know. Been spoiled rotten these last 8 seasons for the most part. There have been three seasons in there that we didn't make the playoffs, but I've had high expectations every year for the last 7. That's a nice feeling.

Hope his ass whooping teaches us a thing or two because the division is up for grabs.

At this point the only team that can give the Seahawks a run for their money at home is the Bucs, and they aren't going to be in the playoffs.

cajunator

Banned
I know. Been spoiled rotten these last 8 seasons for the most part. There have been three seasons in there that we didn't make the playoffs, but I've had high expectations every year for the last 7. That's a nice feeling.

Hope his ass whooping teaches us a thing or two because the division is up for grabs.

yeah its been fun to watch.

It's pathetic and stupid to claim that you're the loudest fans. The flag shouldn't have a 12 on it. It should just have a picture of the stadium or the architect's name.

I do agree with this. Saints fans are loud and drunk. So are chiefs fans. So are minnesota fans and niners fans. Every home stadium is very very loud.

Carolina is the only team in the NFC who can beat Seattle in the playoffs.

lol @ Killa Cam in Seattle in the playoffs. C'mon man. The NFC basically breaks down like this:

NO is a finesse team. Not gonna do shit on the road in Dec/Jan against a team like Seattle.

NFC East and North are garbage. Don't even deserve mention.

Carolina and SF can match Seattle physically on D, but SF's offense is straight gutter trash and Carolina's is too green.

cdyhybrid

Actually, fuck TJack.

FREE MICHAEL.

I thought he was out?

It's pathetic and stupid to claim that you're the loudest fans. The flag shouldn't have a 12 on it. It should just have a picture of the stadium or the architect's name.

eOw6Pbf.jpg

rando14

Nobody's beating Seattle in Seattle. Not us, not the Saints, not the Niners, not the Lions.

If they were to somehow lose homefield advantage, then it gets interesting.

Eh, it could happen. I mean if Joe Cool can chuck his way to a Super bowl than anything's possible I guess!!

At this point the only team that can give the Seahawks a run for their money at home is the Bucs, and they aren't going to be in the playoffs.

Hahaha agreed!!

Nori Chan

So I literally need 5 points from Lynch to win my fantasy game.

SO WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY STILL THROWING IT WHEN THEY'RE UP BY 27

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
12th man has been around longer than you have been following football apparently

ShaneB

I never get any of this arguing, I've always believed that any team can beat any team on any given sunday. Football is a crazy fucking sport.

Bowser

Steve Smith on September 8th: "If that's who is the best team, you know it came down to the last 2:36, and it was a well fought game. I think we're going to see them again deep in January."

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I'm not a fan of either, but Brees doesn't need to bullshit like that. Refs wouldn't call it if people didn't try to sell.

And they're calling bullshit both ways, or did you conveniently ignore the hit that was called for Wilson, or the holding that was picked up because of magic rule changes that even the announcers couldn't ignore.

Oh RIGHT, it doesn't fit your narrative. Carry on then, good sir.

Afrikan

Why would Russell do that? that was Alex Smith type of stupid.

edit- I'm talking about risk getting injured when yall are blowing this team out.

Tamanon

Banned
Dummy play. Just get Wilson out of there.

"What a play by Russell Wilson!" on that illegal forward play. Good job Gruden.

Top Bottom