• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
if SEA gets home field that's a wrap on the NFC. And they will, so that's a wrap on the NFC.

Big Balls Pete is going to the Super Bowl. Suck it, Harbaugh.

It`s not though. The Seahawks home winning streak has to be broken eventually.

Everyone thought the 2007 Patriots were unbeatable as well. This team has flaws like all the others and if exposed on the right day they`ll fold.

cajunator

Banned
Farewell to my hopes and dreams of first place in the NFC. A game of this much importance and this is how we play? We got dry fucked in the ass.

Yeah pretty much. Dont deserve it. But the season usnt over yet. Im happy that the Saints get to play in games like this. Teams have to respect us. They dont overlook us. To take part in an era of Saints football like that is still a privelege. Enjoy that while it lasts because it will not always be great.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
The only thing I can hope is that this lights a fire under the Saint's asses and they crush Carolina next week.

#GlassHalfFull

Drakeon

Best looking MNF matchup of the year turns out to be a snoozer because the Saints shit the bed. Time to turn this game off and do something more productive.

Everyone thought the 2007 Patriots were unbeatable as well. This team has flaws like all the others and if exposed on the right day they`ll fold.

Not by anyone in this year's NFC. Everyone is flawed but the home field gives Seattle a real advantage. If there were a team I think could take advantage of it, that'd be one thing, but nobody else in the NFC is anywhere near elite. SEA at home is elite. Not saying they will win the Super Bowl because, like with the 07 Patriots, that's a neutral field, but they are going to the SB barring some crazy injury.

cajunator

Banned
take it take it cajun

gPkS0Hs.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Well somebody has to win the super bowl

Top Bottom