• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

squicken

SEA had two fumbles go their way and New Orleans dropped an INT. Right there, every narrative you read changes. People won't accept chance. I need to create a god of football luck and collect the moneys at his/her temple

cajunator

Banned
And they're calling bullshit both ways, or did you conveniently ignore the hit that was called for Wilson, or the holding that was picked up because of magic rule changes that even the announcers couldn't ignore.

Oh RIGHT, it doesn't fit your narrative. Carry on then, good sir.

Dont worry about it zel

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
SEA had two fumbles go their way and New Orleans dropped an INT. Right there, every narrative you read changes. People won't accept chance. I need to create a god of football luck and collect the moneys at his/her temple
Haha, ok, you do that.

cdyhybrid

Why would Russell do that? that was Alex Smith type of stupid.

edit- I'm talking about risk getting injured when yall are blowing this team out.

Dummy play. Just get Wilson out of there.

"What a play by Russell Wilson!" on that illegal forward play. Good job Gruden.

He's just having fun out there.

squicken pls

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Dont worry about it zel

Sorry, when I'm pissed off I don't let shit like that slide. That shit is called for every fucking quarterback in the goddamn game. Every. Fucking. One.

If I had the physical ability to drink alcohol without causing insane pain, tonight would be the night for it.

Talamius

Steve Smith on September 8th: "If that's who is the best team, you know it came down to the last 2:36, and it was a well fought game. I think we're going to see them again deep in January."
Smitty knew. I do agree that Carolina is the only team that can hope to go into Seattle and win but damn. Gonna be a tough out if it comes to that.

jbqpfmcbbAKnLs.jpg

That's a long ass time.

Afrikan

I swear Madden players online do that triangle shit too... they play zone with single over the top with some type of nano blitz.

and when you do complete a pass..you either drop the ball or get injured or both.

Of course we can. Thats not the problem. We have to win on the road. The lines turn to mush on the road. Brees plays well enough on the road but for some reason we lose in tbe trenches on the road both sides.

Can't wait for everyone to add Brees to the list of QBs who can't win in bad weather. Join the club!

Chris R

And they're calling bullshit both ways, or did you conveniently ignore the hit that was called for Wilson, or the holding that was picked up because of magic rule changes that even the announcers couldn't ignore.

Oh RIGHT, it doesn't fit your narrative. Carry on then, good sir.

Must have missed those when I was playing some games or watching something else on TV. Sorry I haven't watched every single second of this game.

Top Bottom