• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

jakncoke

Banned
30th must be the Dolphins :O

Lions fan? Jesus, was there one team you didn't root for at some point or other? Lemme guess... Dolphins, right? :p

PS: Read Bettis's biography, was actually quite a nice read. Talking about not being able to walk after games, or that time when the doctor hit a nerve when he gave him a pain killer and he couldn't play because his whole leg was numb (AFC Championship game?). He also wrote about being from Detroit and how big a deal that SB was for him.

I thought the bit where he was talking about stealing Transformers and selling them was funny.

nfl_u_griffinhighlight_gb1_576x324.jpg

Damn.

Hammer24

Banned
Nice! Glennon so far has done very well considering the shit situation he was thrown into. and I only got love for your boy Vjax!

Vjax will be the most important man come offseason. He´s Glennons best chance to soften his hit on the sophomore wall.

15 years ago. Steelers fucked by referees.

BaAllxqCMAAmfhZ.png

Noooooo! This is what bother's me about this week, in my lifetime, the Steelers are 0-3 on Turkey day. They got smoked way back in '83 to the Cards I think (edit, nope, it was the Lions), then lost in '91 to the Cryboys and then, of course, was coinflip gate. Ughhh.

Is RG III a better QB than Shanahan is a coach or do they both equally suck?

Saw this not too long ago...

Andrew Siciliano ‏@AndrewSiciliano 1h
Our friend @MikeSilver says RGIII asked coaches to stop putting his negative plays on film in front of the team during meetings.

NFL Media PR ‏@InsideNFLMedia 50m
.@MikeSilver: "Inside the building when you talk to people familiar with this situation they perceive RG3 as kind of insecure."

NFL Media PR ‏@InsideNFLMedia 49m
.@MikeSilver: RG3's "bad plays" weren't put up on board in team meetings while at Baylor; has asked Redskins to do the same but they haven't

Seems more like he's bitch..

That Mike Silver shit is all bs, it's already been denied by Shanahan, and Shanny doesn't give any fucks about being honest about how dumb his players are being with that kind of stuff.

MechDX

Trap game for the Pats. Texans have lost 9 straight just so we can trick them!

I got nothing...

http://www.stateofthetexans.com/digging-deep-case-keenum-and-patrick-peterson/

few weeks ago, General Manager Rick Smith gave a keynote speech at the Westin in Houston and had some interesting news about the 2011 NFL draft. According to Smith, the Texans had a deal in place to move up in the draft to the San Francisco 49ers #7 overall spot in the draft to draft the LSU product in Patrick Peterson. The particulars of the deal were not given but the deal fell apart after the Arizona Cardinals took Peterson with the 5th overall pick.

There were rumors about the Texans moving up for Peterson and that would have left the Texans without one of Houston’s best players in Watt. Draft stories are always good to hear and this one is one of the more interesting ones that have come out.

Look FMT! Arizona fucked you out of Getting Watt!

Hey squicken! Your pick to decide who we get this week. Let me know so I can get the avatar ready!

The Buttfumble wants to be forever

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/26/mark-sanchez-i-dont-want-to-go-anywhere-else/

Other than popping up in cornrows the other day (having lost a bet), we haven’t heard much from injured Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez.

And when he talked to reporters Tuesday, he said stuff that we’re not sure anyone really believes.

“I don’t want to go anywhere else,” Sanchez said, via Darryl Slater of the Newark Star-Ledger. “I plan on being here. That’s all I’m thinking about, is coming back next year, leading this team and playing well. We’ll see what happens.”

Of course, his contract makes that highly unlikely, and everyone realizes that. But as he could be entering the job market soon, there’s no point in ruffling feathers and appearing to be a malcontent.

MechDX

Ordered two Wii U games from Amazon lightning deals: Angry Birds: Star Wars (for the kids) and Monster Hunter 3 for $48 total. Now I need a console.

Dragon

Banned
P9VeMx2.png

Browner and Thurmond were missing for these four games last year.

Besides the Niners, those teams last year were mediocre to bad.

Ordered two Wii U games from Amazon lightning deals: Angry Birds: Star Wars (for the kids) and Monster Hunter 3 for $48 total. Now I need a console.

An almost four year old game and an Angry Birds port. *sigh* Sometimes gaming sucks.

Top Bottom